|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Ace of Spade PrologProlog
The sun was rising after a few hard days of heavy rain. It had lifted the frosty cold air and had replaced it with a cooler air of Albahorn City. A big city that is highly populated of unsuspecting residents, it was a city that had a secret to hide and a secret to dwindle on with to keep businesses going. There was crime and corrupted corporations within the city, people who lived close to there knew better than to talk or to find out any more. It was a sleepless city, parties and raves happen every night. From drag races to the non-stop strobe lights of nightclubs, it was the city of the forsaken. Twenty-five years ago, Albahorn was much quiet than now, but when crime rate begin to rise, the government began to create plans in order to keep crime down as possible. That was when Project E.D.E.N was created underground under a portion of the city. Above that was a large corporation building that would keep the project under wraps. Research became a regular subject, what
Short RantsHello there!
Okay before anyone ask, I just wanted to write out short rants for any Ed cosplayers out there. Some might repeat but I didnt get a chance to really re-edit it. Or course I dont know where I was suppose to put this in...
Edward Elrics Short Rants from episodeas and manga...
1. Who are you callin' so short that he can't be seen with a magnifying glass?!
2. WHO YA CALLIN' SHORT!?
3. "Who are you calling a moxy little pipsqueak!?
4. "WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' SO SMALL THEY COULD DROWN IN A RAINDROP?
5. WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' A MICRO-SIZED HALF-PINT WHO DIDN'T GROW UP BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DRINK MILK?!
6. Who ya calllin' a shrimp?
7. Who you callin so small that you can't see me amongst the grains of sand?
8. "Who did you call a shorty who's so small that he's barely visible and hard to target?!"
9. "Who did you call small, you minimum hag!"
10. "Who are you calling a super midget that makes you want to step on him?!"
11. "Who are you calling a runt so tiny that he can o
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More